111 - Ariba Application Management Specialist
This is excellent job opportutnity with my client...
ROLE Ariba Application Management Specialist LOCATION
USA JOB DESCRIPTION Key areas of responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for assessing technical issues and the ongoing support of Ariba cloud and on-premise based products and solutions. This may include support of the customer throughout the life cycle of the customer engagement.
• Providing expert technical support (L2 & L3), addressing maintenance, troubleshooting, and customization tickets across Ariba cloud as well as on-premise solutions
• Assessing customer systems and assist in system configuration
• Managing technical performance expectations
• Planning and managing multiple customer projects and handling customer expectations effectively and efficiently
• Being an advisor to customers throughout the engagement
• Leading resolution of escalations
• Supporting system optimization and performance
• Should be able to manage/support multiple clients simultaneously.
• Ariba Technical/Integration SME – expertise in SAP ABAP.
• Should have been part of atleast 2 Ariba support engagements wherein they have handled all the integration work.
• Should have experience in supporting Ariba solutions with SAP ERP using one of the middleware platforms. These middleware platforms can be Business Add-on, Ariba ITK, CIG, etc.
• Should have supported the various integration touchpoints in an Ariba deployment – Purchase order, Goods receipt, invoice and master data. These could have been built using Cloud Integration (CI) , Business Add-On or CIG.
• Should be able to troubleshoot data issues within the Ariba solution.
• Should have good understanding of Ariba features and functionalities to be able to create test cases to validate the integrations e.g. create a PO, toggle a parameter, add a field to an extract, etc. Need not know the details of configuring and customizing Ariba solution as an Ariba Functional person
• They need to represent themselves, Bristlecone and the SAP Ariba brand with the highest of standards
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Has experience supporting customer production environments and resolving production tickets
• Support experience across Ariba Cloud and On-Premise deployments
• Able to successfully handle an escalation project
• 3+ years of core SAP ABAP experience PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS Graduate in Engineering (any discipline).
Thanks & Regards,
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware, USA