119 - Ariba Technical/Integration SME
This is regarding excellent job opportunity with my client...!!!
Job Title : Ariba Technical/Integration SME
Location: can be located anywhere in US.
Should be open for 100% travel within US Duration: 6-9 Months Note: ABAP experience is must.
• Ariba Technical/Integration SME – expertise in SAP ABAP.
• Should have been part of at least 2 Ariba support engagements wherein they have handled all the integration work.
• Should have experience in supporting Ariba solutions with SAP ERP using one of the middleware platforms. These middleware platforms can be Business Add-on, Ariba ITK, CIG, etc.
• Should have supported the various integration touchpoints in an Ariba deployment – Purchase order, Goods receipt, invoice and master data. These could have been built using Cloud Integration (CI) , Business Add-On or CIG.
• Should be able to troubleshoot data issues within the Ariba solution.
• Should have good understanding of Ariba features and functionalities to be able to create test cases to validate the integrations e.g. create a PO, toggle a parameter, add a field to an extract, etc. Need not know the details of configuring and customizing Ariba solution as an Ariba Functional person
• They need to represent themselves, Bristlecone and the SAP Ariba brand with the highest of standards
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Has experience supporting customer production environments and resolving production tickets
• Support experience across Ariba Cloud and On-Premise deployments
• Able to successfully handle an escalation project 3+ years of core SAP ABAP experience
Thanks & Regards,
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware, USA
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajendra-mane-a00847171/