This is regarding exciting job opportunity with my client...
Position: Cloud Lead Developer (Multiple Positions)
Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: CTH
Pure Hands-on experience in executing the program with the team is mandatorily needed for the engagement.
Experience in development/maintenance of Enterprise Web Applications
Working independently to define system/application/module design/architecture
Experience in designing and deploying cloud-native enterprise applications in public or private cloud
Extensive hands-on experience in PaaS (Cloud Foundry, Heroku, Elastic Beanstalk) and IaaS environments (Azure, AWS, Google etc.)
Strong in Architectural Design Pattern, Transactional and Security Models
Expert understanding in Java/JEE/.NET, SOA, ESB, Messaging, BPM, Events, Microservices
Ability to quickly understand business requirements and propose reference architectures and technology solutions. Capable to present options and weigh implementation complexities and risks to recommend the right technical decision
Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and ability to design cloud-native applications
Building the RESTful APIs using Spring/J2EE.
Expertise knowledge on Microservices Design Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns
Implementation of Microservices using Kubernates and Dockers
Understanding and minimal exposure on Cognitive tools like AI / ML is preferable
Knowledge in Cloud exposure and working exposure in Devops for Development is needed.
Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes.
Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others.
Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
• Qualities required for successful execution of Engagment
• Past experience working in Healthcare, Insurance or Financial industry is a plus
• Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
• Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
• Experience working directly with clients and leading projects
• Experience mentoring other architects is a plus
• Experience working with or inside enterprise scale organizations is a plus
• Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design.
• Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience building highly scalable web applications (Preferred).
• Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development (Preferred).
• Java/J2EE Development – 5+ Years
• SQL (Oracle preferred) – 2+ Years
• Jquery/JScript - 2+ Years
• XML + JSON - 2+ Years
• Webservices - 3+ Years
• Node JS / React JS - 2+ Years
• HTML5 -2+ Years
• DB2/Oracle - 2+ Years
• Agile experience
Thanks & Regards,
16192, Coastal Highway,
Lewes, Delaware, USA
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajendra-mane-a00847171/