This is regarding an excellent job opportunity with my client… Position: Test Designer
Position Title: Test Designer
Location: Herndon, VA
Duration: 6 Months+
The Test Designer I will work with Application Development staff in creating and maintaining a robust quality assurance process for testing Clearinghouse applications. The Test Designer I will be working in an Agile/Scrum environment where the focus is on the teamwork and ownership of each project. The ideal candidate will create and maintain manual and automated tests within NSC and will act as a quality advocate within their Scrum team and across NSC to ensure QA standards and processes as necessary throughout the Agile SDLC. • Work with business partners, product management, and application development to ensure that developed applications and infrastructure changes meet Clearinghouse business needs and deliver business value.
• Create and adjust test design strategies, test plans, and test data as needed to meet changing user requirement.
• Verify software functionality based on the test strategy and test plans created.
• Utilize various software testing methodologies to identify the decision points in the software. Position may be required to perform other duties as required. These essential functions are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree or some equivalent combination of education and experience, including through military service will also be considered.
• 8-10 years of experience in a formal QA/Testing role.
• 5 – 7 years of QA SDLC process experience, to include previous experience in test strategy and test plan creation as well as experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
• 2-4 years of experience in testing web based applications
• 2-4 years of experience with SQL, including SQL language query skills
• 2-4 years of experience with Accessibility (508 compliance and WCAG) and mobile testing
• Demonstrated experience in:
o Best practices for testing at various levels (Unit testing, Functional testing, and Integration testing), and improving overall test coverage.
o Role based testing to ensure compatibility with organizational profile policies.
o Performing cross-browser compatibility testing and API testing for integrated 3rd party applications.
• Must live within a commutable distance of Herndon, VA.
Thanks & Regards,