This is regarding an excellent job opportunity with my client… Position: PEGA Developer
Title: PEGA Developer
Location: Charlotte NC .
Duration: 12 Months
1. Development of PRPC features on BPM side.
2. Creation of rule types, UI and correspondence features.
3. Creation of rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools
4. PPRC configurations such as MQ, File, email server, Scan station and other configurations
5. Scalability and reuse of the application in development
6. Creation of enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible
7. Develop PRPC integration capabilities
8. Development of PRPC security model, integrating PRPC with external managed security such as SSO and LDAP
9. PRPC architecture and its relation to J2EE architecture
10. Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations
11. Usage of application preflight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, PegaAES
Thanks & Regards,