Web Application QA Automation Engineer
This is regarding an excellent job opportunity with my client… Position: Web Application QA Automation Engineer.
Role: Web Application QA Automation Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
· 5+ years’ experience with web application test automation.
· Hands-on experience with Node.js / ES6.
· Strong hands-on experience with WebDriver.io/Puppetter.js
· Hands-on experience to run automation test using Docker Container.
· Strong hands-on experience with BDD testing with Cucumber and Gherkin.
· Ability to write automated test cases and build re-usable/scalable test suites.
· Ability to build centralized reporting capability for monitoring outcomes of test suites.
· Strong hands-on experience with CI/ CD.
· Technologies: Jest, Jasmine, RESTful APIs, Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins.
· Ability to collaborate with web application engineering teams.
Thanks & Regards,