This is regarding an excellent job opportunity with my client..
Position Title: Lead Project Manager
Duration: 6 Months+
Location: Reston, VA
The Client is developing an extensive Customer Services portfolio of products designed specifically for the 35 Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans to support Federal employee members. The portfolio includes an integrated set of customer service and care management components that will support Plans' member support and care coordination efforts. The Lead PO will be spearheading efforts to coordinate activities across the Customer Services Product portfolio to ensure quality and consistency across product lines. Lead Product Owner works directly with the Product Manager to understand and execute on a program vision and strategic roadmap, and will provide direction, guidance & leadership to a team of Scrum Product Owners who are leading efforts to define Product Backlogs and build the Customer Services capabilities. The Lead PO will be responsible and accountable for the overall success of the product(s) under their purview, including design, development, delivery and adoption. They will work extensively with stakeholders, business owners, and sponsors to define high level business requirements that will help the team achieve that vision. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience required. A Master’s degree is preferred. Overall a minimum 8 years of IT and business experience in planning, Business Analysis, System Analysis, Technical design/development, Solutions Architecture, digital product implementation, and maintenance of systems, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms is required. Previous Product Owner experience (minimum 8 years) in a dynamic high-technology environment is a key to success in this position. Required:
• Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Product owner. CSPO preferred/CSM desirable.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal & leadership skills.
• Hands on experience with Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban etc.
• Business savvy to understand the product needs of the future, and influence all stakeholders to prioritize them.
• Understanding of Web & Mobile technologies, user experience modeling/evolution, web services, etc.
• Knowledge of Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and the Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC).
• Considerable business acumen and ability to discover the potential business and product opportunities
• Experience with creating and executing product roadmaps and influencing key stake holders for buy in on business priorities
• Experience with executing on a product vision, and interpreting that vision for lower level Product Owner.
• Experience in Health insurance domain a plus.
• Support product evolution by engaging all stakeholders and sponsors, documentation of future state requirements, development of a Product vision/roadmap for the future, and aligning stakeholders on the path ahead.
• This position does not have any personnel management requirements
Thanks & Regards,
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes,
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajendra-mane-a00847171/