Callidus Reports Consultant
This is regarding excellent job opportunity with my client...!!!
Job Title : Callidus Reports Consultant
Location : Jacksonville FL Non Local Candidates OK
• Design and develop state-of-the-art web-based reports using Callidus Software products, relational database stored procedures, and API's provided by Callidus Software or by third-party software products.
• Deliver Callidus related consulting project activities, ranging from business requirements gathering through final project deployment through medium- to long-term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
• Assist in optimizing solutions and developing best practices for project delivery.
• Work with customers to gather specifications for reporting requirements.
• Writing SQL to analyze data, research potential issues, manipulate data, generate reports, extracts, and processing related queries used in system configuration.
• Developing test scenarios, creating the necessary data to execute the test scenarios, exercising the test scenarios, and confirming the results.
• Taking ownership and having personal initiative to proactively research and resolve client issues.
• Reviewing a client's configuration and use of the application and determining ways to improve performance, usability and supportability.
• Helping to develop process improvements that will facilitate knowledge transfer to others.
• Identify additional product/services opportunities within a customer organization.
• Undergraduate degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• 3+ years in Consulting or IT industries in a technical client facing role.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written, and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels. • Strong positive attitude, highly motivated, and a self-starter.
• Ability to work effectively as a team player with internal and external team members.
• Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, autonomous environment.
• Familiarity and experience with any of the following technologies: o
Report writing tools (i. e., Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, and Pentaho).
o Custom software modules using object-oriented programming principles.
o Data analysis techniques and tools (i. e., PL/SQL, Package and Object creation).
o Distributed environments (e. g., database server, application server, web server, etc.).
• Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle a plus (i. e. Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment phases).
Thanks & Regards,
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware, USA
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org