There is excellent job opportunity with my client...!!!
Job Title: System Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ months
• Expert in the Systems Engineering Education: Bachelor's /Master's degree in Engineering. Significant leadership experience in role.
• Possesses not only broad industry experience, but also detailed technical domain knowledge and are highly skilled in evaluation, application, synthesis, decision making, and project management.
• 8+ years’ experience in a product development environment:
• Requirement management focus using DOORS or a similar system [preferred]
• Ensuring product development compliant to Subpart C of the Quality System Regulation [preferred]
• 3+ years' experience in application of Design for Six Sigma methods and tools.
• Lifecycle with in-depth knowledge of requirements analysis;
• Design of systems architectures and high level designs; delivering technical presentations to various management levels including executive leadership; system components and applications; and interfacing with third party hardware and software vendors.
• Systems Engineering position that covers a broad range of capabilities including market research, requirement generation, system requirement generation, requirements decomposition, Risk Management, design analysis, test planning, test procedure development, verification & validation, and certification. Conducts root cause investigation, corrective action determination and deployment, containment activities, and all other activities related to the Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA) process. Experienced in providing systems engineering solutions for technical programs that are subject to Government regulation and familiar with applicable Government and ISO standards.
• Translating business and user requirements to product requirements.
• Developing the product verification strategy.
• Reviewing verification results to confirm product requirements are met.
• Identifying and mitigating areas of technical risk by following the product design FMEA process.
• Communication of V-model maturity during product development to management
• Review designs, documents, records, for compliance to internal procedures and regulations.
• Partner with other members of the team to ensure the deliverables
Thanks & Regards,
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware, USA