91 - Systems Administrator
This is regarding excellent job opportunity with my client...
Job Title : Systems Administrator
Location: Irving TX (Will consider someone out of town but they must to do a F2F final interview at customer site)
3 month CTH (must have Green Card or be US Citizen)
We're seeking Systems Administrator with excellent Linux skills, true programming and scripting talent, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly. This will be a System Administrator role, with a lot of DevOps responsibility, including deployment automation, alerting, monitoring and troubleshooting, owning issues with Operating Systems etc.
• College Degree in a related field, or comparable educational experience •
7+ years Linux, Windows experience.
7+ years’ experience as a **System Administrator** which includes maintaining and troubleshooting
• Manage DNS, SSL, LDAP, SAML setups. systems and networks, and managing a 24x7 web service infrastructure .
• Experience with Amazon AWS or other cloud systems
• Demonstrated experience with configuration platforms, preferably Chef
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to "own" an issue and follow it through to resolution
• Positive attitude that fosters productivity in a team setting
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Availability to work extended hours and on-call support, as needed to maintain a 24x7 environment
• Automation experience in scripting languages (Bash / Python / Ruby/ others )
• Experience with Development tools such as Git.
• 4+ years VMWare.
• WordPress, Nodejs, Exchange, Apache, NGINIX, Redis, Bitbucket experience.
Thanks & Regards,
16192, Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware, USA
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org